My Most Recent QSO's

Monday, January 9, 2017

The European CW Association


                                                            I'm member # 3315.

I love a well designed card and the subject matter couldn't be better. I've considered Morse Code to be a form of music for many years. I received this membership card from the European CW Association this afternoon.


Samuel Morse is buried in Brooklyn New York. A statues honoring him is located in Central Park in downtown New York City. I've visited it several times.

3 comments:

Paul Stam PAØK said...

Hi John, congrats with your membership. It's really a nice card. 73 Paul PC4T

Jspiker said...

Hello Paul,

I hope you and your family are doing well. Happy New Year!

Paul Stam PAØK said...

Hi John, thanks, we are doing well, best wishes for you and yours too. 73 Paul PC4T