My Most Recent QSO's

Friday, September 28, 2012

Kildare Ireland EI3KG and a Few Locals.


This station (EI3KG) was another quick contact this evening on 30 meters. He was in Kildare Ireland. I've already logged this country but don't hear it often. I grabbed it just because I could.



Couldn't resist this Island on the Air station. K4D -- The Sand Island Lighthouse is on Dauphin Island. Apparently they use E-QSL; so I sent a request for confirmation.

Here's also a fun one which I worked earlier this morning. I think everyone in the world knows this call. The ARRL HQ station (W1AW) was being operated by W2IX. I've worked them several times previously but a first on 30 meters.


I love this 30 meter CW only band.....

4 comments:

Bert, PA1B said...

Hello John, on my Blog the the very small picture of EI3KG looks like two aspirines. So I was very curious what you would write. hi Nice QSL. 73, Bert

Jspiker said...

Hello Bert,

I'm glad the picture looks larger here. Hihi

VE9KK said...

Good evening John, great contacts over into the states oh and 30m is hopping over this way as well. I have not had to much time to get one the radio. I have been doing some rig building.
Miike

Jspiker said...

Hello Mike,

I hope to work Alaska and Hawaii on this band soon. I need them both for WAS.