My Most Recent QSO's

Saturday, April 9, 2011

S53IV Slovenia


My second DX contact this afternoon (S53IV) waiting out the thunderstorms. The sky got so black that the street lights lit up. I'll replace this card also with an e-qsl when it arrives. Yes.....the sun is still hot this afternoon.  (in more ways than one). Tomorrow the temperature is supposed to reach 85 degrees.

This is also my second contact in Slovenia. My first was OM3RM.

He was also surprised when I mentioned my QRP 10 watt power and an 18" antenna.

3 comments:

Bert, PA1B said...

Hello John, Your 45" Isotron is always indoors. That's also remarkeble. Good to see so many DX. FB. 73, Bert

Jspiker said...

Hello Bert....the 20 meter antenna is about 18" long. Looks like a toilet paper roll with a hat on the end of it. Hihi. Bungee corded to the bed post in a spare room....

Bert, PA1B said...

Hi John. I mixed up the cm's and the inches. :-)) ,Bert