My Most Recent QSO's

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Sweden SM5COP


I worked a new station in Sweden this morning on the 15 meter band. Rune (SM5COP) was my fourth contact into this country and doing a fine job into this valley; something not unexpected with this antenna array. I always enjoy a new contact and this one was in the mid-morning "sunlight" hours.

He's using a TenTec Orion for his station and we talked briefly about the weather. This was an actual QSO instead of the usual 559 exchange.


I'm still enjoying some "early morning" contacts also. By this I mean "after midnight". Recently I've worked EA6NB and EA7AJR in Spain and also DL4NAC in Germany.


I'm looking forward this the cool fall weather season. It makes me want to get out and do some outdoor operating. I plan to do so soon....

No comments: