My Most Recent QSO's

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

HG52FC in Hungary


This morning brought me a quick contact with HG52FC in Hungary. I've worked this country twice this year, and currently, a total of nine times. This country is famous for the invention of the Rubic's Cube.


A friend is dropping by this afternoon to play a few tunes on the guitar. I'll not be on the air for several days now since I'm travelling to New York in the morning. The weather is still a bit cold with the highs expected to be in the low 40's. I'll take the guitar with me on this trip but leave the radio at home.


2 comments:

Paul Stam PAØK said...

Hi John, you did it again. ;-) well, the weather conditions here are the same: cold and yet no spring at all. 73 Paul

Jspiker said...

Hello Paul,

Hope you and your family are well in the Netherlands. I think of all those great bicycle lanes very often. I'd love to ride there sometime! Looking forward to spring here too.