My Most Recent QSO's

Friday, February 7, 2014

50 States




Here's a certificate I'm very proud to add to my NAQCC folder. The majority of my 50 state contacts were made with my indoor mounted Isotron antennas on either 40 meters or 20 meters. Alaska and Hawaii were two states I had doubts of ever working from my city location considering I'm forced to operate with stealth antennas. I worked those last two states with a 50 ft indoor random wire.

I'm also within a very short distance of my DXCC award now with 95 countries showing on the QRZ.com log book. I need to count all those in my "personal" log book since I started that log book a year or so before the QRZ book.

My Indoor Isotrons

2 comments:

Bert, PA1B said...

Hello John, congrats on this great achievement. You show what is possible with the excellent Isotron antenne, that did most of the job. FB. Good luck in the DXCC hunt. hi. 73, Bert

Jspiker said...

Hello Bert,

This antenna has always been controversial but it's worked well for me. Considering it's mounted indoors and fed with only 10 feet of coax, I'm amazed too.